Sunday 18 March 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

With several busy weekends and being right in the middle of a hectic school term, I've not made the time to do this for the past couple of weeks. Shame on me. Particularly as it is such fun! Do head over to Ashley Sisk's Ramblings and Photos to see some other interpretations of this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

Here are mine...

1. Vintage

I found this vintage Kodak Brownie last weekend in a junk shop. This model is from the 1950s and I love it - hoping to run a test film through soon.

2. Word


We went to a fantastic wedding down in Cornwall yesterday and had a wonderful time celebrating with good friends. I loved the little details, like these hand-drawn place settings. So beautiful


3. Nature's Own

This one needs little explanation. Blossom is everywhere here at the moment. I'm a bit addicted to snapping it!

4. People


Another from the wedding - I love capturing people and their emotions; everyone looks so happy here, watching the bride and groom cut the cake.

5. Photographer's Choice


My interpretation of this very 'open' prompt was to show you my choice of camera and lens. I'm a Nikon user and the lens I currently get the most use out of is a f.1.8 50mm portrait lens. A lot of people disregard these fixed lenses in favour of a zoom lens, but I have no problem moving my feet!


4 comments:

  1. Love the Vintage and Nature's Own and snap! We have the same camera. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find at the junk shop - I hope you share the photos you take with it. Your wedding shots are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set - I love every single shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondeful photos...I really love that blossom photo (can totally understand your addiction! ;D) And that handwriting on the place card is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete